Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy May Day!

Where does the time go? I can't believe it is already May! My weekend went by so fast. I only wish my weekdays would go by that fast. Friday night we went out for dinner, nothing to fancy it was just a restuarant on base. But David and I both had steak...it was really good. It is always nice to go out for dinner and not having to worry about cleaning up, you can just relax.

I finally went spinning Saturday morning. It felt so good to work out again. It had been so long since I had went. I don't know why I had been putting it off for so long. I love going, it is a fun work out class. After that class I had my pottery class. I really didn't get much accomplished this week around. I thought I was doing so good, but then I would look around and see everyone was making these bowls that were a foot tall and actually making curvy looking vases and all I had is this 2 inch tall tea cup. Oh well...next week I am suppose to try to start sculpting, so we will see how that turns out.

We also went to the grocery store on Saturday and that was a sad site! You would think they would still stock the shelves with some food, since we still need food and there still is tons of people here, but no! There is nothing there! I am surprised we were able to get any of the foods we liked. It is very depressing and more depressing that they keep getting in all these nice plants.

That evening we went over to our friends house and played tons of board games. We also got to hear a little about there trip they just took to Paris!

On Sunday ofcourse David had band practise. I picked up a little while he was gone. I also called home and talked to my mom. Got to hear all about the bridal shower my grandma threw for Cyndy. I guess it was Beautiful! It is hard being away because I am missing so much. And also John went to prom on Saturday night with his girlfriend Megan. I bet they both looked sooo Cute!

Also, I want to wish Linda a Happy Birthday! I hope you have a Wonderful Day!

Miss you all! XOXO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home