Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My 50th!

This is my 50th post and I really don't have anything interesting to write about. Well, yesterday we got our assignment to Mannheim, Germany and I guess in my last post I was a little dramatic about it. I guess when you think about where we are going and the opportunity we have gotten it will be great. I just have to think postive about the 7 months that were added onto David's tour. I guess it just gives us 7 months longer to save to build our dream house, 7 months longer to visit all the places we have always just dreamed about going to, 7 months longer for YOU ALL to come and visit us! I have always wanted to go to Frace and Italy and both those places are just a train ride away. And the summer weather is Germany is really nice, so I am really happy about that.

Like my Grandma said, "7 months is just 7 months, but our memories will last forever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home