Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just Taking A Break

I have been pretty busy at work these past few days marking everything down. They still haven't told us when the store will be closing, they have just given us the ok to start putting some things on sale to start clearing out the store. I just needed a little break so I thought I would write in my blog. Ofcourse we didn't find anything out lastnight during "Icebreakers" (an informantion show they air every Tuesday nights on whats going on around base) they just basically told us to wait a little longer... so we are just playing the waiting game.

Ever since David helped babysit on Saturday, when I went out, he has been sick. He has a really bad cold. He will start to feel a little better and then it will come right back. Hopefully this weekend he will just relax and he will start to feel better.

My ceramic vases are coming a long great and in the middle of April I am going to learn how to do pottery on the wheel...that should be fun. My sister is really good at pottery like that.

I can't believe it is almost April...this month just few by. I can't believe in June we will have already been here for a year... boy the time just flew by!

Miss you All!