Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It Was Time...

After almost 8 years of having my tongue ring in I took it out yesterday. I am not sure why I did it. I was just sitting at work and I just wanted to see if I could get it unscrewed. It took me forever to get it unscrewed. So I thought I better just keep it out, if I had waited any longer I might have never gotten it out. Years ago my grandpa use to say only "Cows get there tongues pierced" and he said he would give me a $100 if I would take it out. I should have taken it out then and been a $100 richer! Who knows why I kept it in for so long. I was 17 when I got it done and got it because my parents said I couldn't. I got it at some scarey place called Spiders. I am sure all my friends know this place. He would do piercings for under age kids. Once I got it done my tongue was sooo swollen I thought it was going to fall off, I couldn't talk for days. It was the worst. I probably should have taken it out then. But I guess it becomes a part of you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi this is Linda P. I just wanted to remind Sara that it was me who found the crappy piercing place and I think me and Brandy went with her to get it done. It was so funny cause the creepy guy had his back turned to her and when he turned around with the clamp and needle she got so freaked out and jumped so high. It was really funny. I don't know if Sara ever told Randy and Jerice if we were the ones who went with her but she finally grew out of it. I was just thinking about it the other day that I wanted to take mine out too, but like you said it kind of becomes a part of you. I wish someone would offer me $100 to take it out, that might motivate me. Any offers?

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, Wow that means it was 8 years ago that we were in San Fran together- thats crazy. Whenever my mom sees someone with their tongue pierced she talks about us going to Cali and your ice cream and pancake diet that was forced into affect. I took all my piercings out too, but i do really miss the nose one- oh well. I love ya hun!
-Andrea

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Tower server cabinet &aposcar rental with gps&apos

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home