Monday, March 06, 2006

Earthquake

I felt my first Earthquake today while sitting at work...I didn't even know an earthquake had happened until my boss came in and told me. I was just sitting at my computer checking my email when the ground shook alittle. I thought it was someone doing construction outside or something. Then a few seconds later my boss came in saying did you feel that earthquake? So nothing big and dramatic happened. But it was a 4.5, that is not a small one, but not anything to fear. I emailed David right after it happened and he didn't even feel it.

This past weekend we went and saw some neat waterfalls, but I haven't gotten around to posting them yet. Hopefully in the next few days I will have them up.

Haven't been feeling well these past few days, but I am sure it will pass....

Miss you all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home