Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dear Grandma and Grandpa

We just received the second package yesterday, but I am still unable to write you. For some reason it gets sent back as Failure. But thank-you very much for everything you sent us. I was excited to see all of those stamps. Now I really have to get moving on my scrapbooking and stamping, the days are just not long enough. Also, the paper is always needed. And thank-you for sending the part of the stuff I picked out from the stamping party.

And ofcourse our neighbors will be excited you sent the cookies!

We went site seeing yesterday, it was a lot of fun. We saw a lot of neat places. You can check out the pictures below.

Thanks again for everything!

We love and miss you, Sara and David

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home