Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Taste of Iceland

I had my first taste of Icelandic food this afternoon...it was Icelandic Pancakes and Icelandic Wipecream. It was someones going away party, so there was a small pot luck set up with a bunch of differents foods, but that was the only Icelandic dish. My boss insisted I try it. There pancakes are very thin, like a crepe and they are stacked on top of eachother when served. I thought it was a cake sitting on the table. Then you just put your wipecream and some fruit on the top pancake, then fold it into a triangle and then take your pancake. They were very good, but I only had one because I had just eaten before I came to work.

It is still raining here and windy ofcourse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home