Monday, February 20, 2006

A Day Off

It was good that I had the day off today for President's Day because I woke up at 7am with the worst pains ever. I just wasn't feeling good, I wasn't even sure what was wrong. Everyone has been sick lately. My mom had to stay home from work the other day because she wasn't feeling good either. But by 1:00 I was feeling 100% better, I was even good enough to go tanning. It felt nice to lay in the warm bed actually.

David got up early today too, but to make dinner for us tonight. He put a roast in the crock pot. It is smelling so good already, so I am really excited to eat that tonight.

Well in month from today my brother JohnPaul will be done with High School. I am so excited he will be graduating early. Then he will start to work for my dad full time until he goes to college next fall for construction. Then after John that is it for my parents, no more kids in school. I still can't believe how fast time goes by. I still remember when all three of us kids shared a room in Brooklyn Park. John will still attend his graduation ceremony in June with his class and I will fly home for that, so I am really excited to be able to be there.

Miss you all!