Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Just a Check In

I don't have much to write about today, but I wanted to check in with everyone and let everyone know that we are still doing ok here out in Iceland. The weather has been in the 30s lately and no rain in the last 2 days...that has been great. We got our taxes done yesterday, we are getting some money back this year....Yippy! I am not really sure how that works, but I think we got a lot more back this year because we were tax free in Turkey, but who knows. I let David handle that stuff.

My Grandma leaves for Mexico on Saturday for a girls trip, that should be really fun for her. I can't wait to here about her relaxing vacation.

This weekend we are planning to go and visit another waterfall...hopefully we will have some good weather.

Other then that, our favorite shows The Apprentice and The Amazing Race have just stated up again...that is always exciting for us.

Hopefully some more pictures soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home