Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Raining Today

No news from my doctor visit on Tuesday, I have to go in on Thursday to get the results so I will let you all know what is going on after that visit.

Watched North Country last night. It was a pretty good movie, besides the wierd accent they gave the people from Minnesota. The accent got better towards the end, but ofcourse we don't talk like that. David did notice they said "soda" instead of pop. If we say pop anywhere else besides in the midwest people look at you like you are from another planet.

Been hearing this base might close, so we will see what happens with that. Not really sure what would happen if they did close the base.

Have been doing my ceramics lately...tonight I get to paint some of my stuff!

Well, more later...miss you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Pre payed phone Colour swap fragrance 2 lines answering machine with roll over Kidney cancer bracelet Seattle mesotherapy car cheap holiday rental Pda gps free ware

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home