Tuesday, April 11, 2006

We're Going To...

GERMANY!!

I don't know how to feel about the orders we were given. I know we will have such a great time over there. We will be able to see so much and see many different countries. David already promised me we would take many trips if we got stationed there. I guess I just got my hopes up way to high for going back to the states and being so much closer to everyone. It would have been so much nicer to be a phone call away. Its so hard not being able to have family and friends call you. And have the regular shopping malls close...no one can understand unless you have lived overseas. David didn't really say much about if he had to extend for the 7 months or not...so who knows about that, but I am sure we will have to at some point. He told me that he told them he didn't want to, but since he signed the papers for Germany and that is a 3 year tour so expect us to extend. I don't want to extend at all! I just think that is 7 months longer they could deploye him, we already got lucky once. 7 months longer we could have already started to build a house. 7 months longer we could be back with our familys. By adding 7 months we still have 3 years left overseas. I was starting to look fowards to getting out, but now we are counting backwards.

I could just cry!

I know I shouldn't be complaining. This is a one in a life chance opportunity we have gotten. Everyone dreams of going to Germany and I have always wanted to go to Paris and Italy.

We had talked about it last night if we had gotten Germany we would drive there... I was thinking the same thing. Aren't we on a Island? David said we could pack our jeep as full we could with all the stuff we need right away, which would be really nice because who knows how long it is going to take for our stuff to get to our next base with this mass move. Then we drive our jeep to the other side of the island doing some site seeing on the way then get on the Ferry. Which takes you to Demark, that is about a 3 day ride. You get your own room and the Fairy is pretty nice from what we have heard so far. Then we would drive to Germany and we would have a car right away instead of waiting 3 months.

That is it for now. I will let you know when we get our date to leave.

Miss you all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hunny, I'm so sad that your not able to come home but keep those smiles up. I know you see the benefits of both and its just sounding worse then it is right now cause you had your hopes up but your right it is a once in a liftime opportunity and I know you guys will make the best of it. Your husband is very lucky to have a girl like you by his side and you are very lucky to have someone who will do whatever he can to make it the best situation for you I know you to will make it work and if you need to do the extra seven monthes it will fly by as the time already has been. I Love You girl and will be thinking about you (as always)! Andrea

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Gmc chavy headlamp alyssa ferrari 1995 mazda 626 egr solenoids http://www.cooking-schools-in-durham-and-newcastle.info/Cabinets.html Cpuiloilo http://www.acyclovir400mg.info/liposuction_new_york.html http://www.forex-rate-5.info/Printer_inkjet_xerox_docuprint_m750_ink.html http://www.ferrari-race.info/Daniela-ferrari-video.html prototipo ferrari Belly dance bra and belt sets How to become an accredited domain registration service Dsl internet service providers miami

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home