Thursday, March 30, 2006

Johns Done

Well it's JohnPauls last day of highschool today. I can't believe he is done with highschool already. And I am so happy he is graduating early...I am sure he is happier he is done early. I know he worked really hard to get where he is at. He will continue to work for my dad, but full time now. And he is already looking at buying a house in Champlin.

The sun is starting to stay out a lot longer now. It is nice to have the sun out when I go and come home from work. Before it was so depressing. But the weather is still cold and windy...it will be nice to get to a place where they get warm weather.

Still no update on where we are going...maybe Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Astra convertible amd64 cpus anti bextra inflammatory Klub proactiv Tires for a chrysler 300m Registrar o winrar moen faucets

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home