Monday, April 17, 2006

A Day Off

I had today off from work for Easter. The Icelandic Easter last like 4 or 5 days, it is a pretty big holiday here and since my boss is Icelandic she closed the store for today. I was excited to have the an extra long weekend and David only had to go into work for 2 hours this morning so he was home by 9:30am so we got to spend the day together. We went and got Subway for lunch and then watched the worst movie ever, "Grizzly Man." It was a documentry on this man who tried to protect the bears in Alaska, but ended up getting killed by one. He pretty much was crazy. I also got some cleaning done today since I didn't get anything done this weekend.

It is staying light out pretty much until 10:00 or so. That makes it harder to get tired to go to bed.

Nothing else new here...Miss you all!!!