Sunday, April 23, 2006

I Figured It Out

Yesterday I had my second pottery class. I must say it went a lot better then I thought it would and I really didn't think I was going to like doing pottery on the wheel, but it was a lot of fun. It took me forever to figure it out at first. This ball of clay just kept spinning and I wasn't to sure how to start to make it turn it into anything that looked like any sort of bowl. Everyone else made it look so easy. But finally after 45 minutes of nothing, I finally had a break through. I wasn't even sure how I made it start to turn into a bowl, but I was pretty excited. My bowl started out to be pretty big, but once I was done I ended up with a little tea cup sized bowl. And I even had time to do another piece on the wheel. That piece turned out a little better. We have 5 more classes left...so by the end maybe I will be an expert on the wheel.

David had a guys night last night with everyone from his work. So I dyed my hair, I wanted it to go lighter, but some how it turned out darker. I am sure I will mess with it again today. Also while David was gone I went down to our neighbor Jessica's place and hung out for a few hours. Finally started to watch "Sex and the City." Everyone always talks about how good that show is. Jessica let me borrow the first season, so I am sure I will finish it this week.

We still don't have a date on when we will be leaving, but we think the beginning of June.

Miss You All....XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home