Monday, April 24, 2006

Can You Believe It

I can't hardly believe that sometime this week David would have been deploying to Iraq if the base hadn't decided to close. This time came up so fast. We got so lucky with this base closing. Ofcourse, David not having to deploye anymore, we get to leave Iceland and now we are going to Germany, a new and exciting spot to live. Its so wierd to think about him being gone for 6 months. What would I be feeling right now? What would he be feeling right now? I am sure I would have been crying everyday for the past week or so. We'd be getting ready for him to leave. I am sure he would have left me a huge list of all the things I had to take care of while he was gone...the phone bill, insurance, internet bill, ect. I know he still might have the chance to deploye, but for now we are just taking it day by day.

This morning we had a small blizzard. Can't it just stop snowing here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home