Friday, June 01, 2007

11 Pounds!

Branden had his 2 month appointment yesterday. Everything went really well. He is already 11 lbs! I maybe thought 10 lbs, but I was shocked to hear a 11. He did have to get his first set of shots. I was hoping David could have made it to this appointment so I didn't have to go in to see Branden get his shots done. But of course I tried to be brave, but ended up crying more then he did. As soon as I see him start crying I feel so bad for him. The doctor also gave him some medicine for acid reflux so we will see if that helps him with his spitting up.

Otherwise everything else is going good around here. Branden is a great baby! He only cries when he gets hungry. Right now I am trying to get him to sleep in his crib. I pretty much have spoiled him by bringing him into our bed to feed him at night and then letting him sleep with us. Now he thinks that our bed is his bed and sleeps way better in our bed. Him sleeping with us was the one thing I didn't want to do because I didn't want him to be 2 and still sleeping with us. But hopefully by 3 months I will have this habit broken.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to hear everything is going so well! Thanks for the card it was very sweet! Hailey is very excited to meet her new friend soon too:) Hope the medicine works for little man!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes babies spit up and have gas due to the formula being used. If you are nursing try a formula along with nursing. There are many different formulas out there. Your nurse or doctor should be able to help you.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home