Friday, April 20, 2007

More Pictures of Branden

Things here are still going good with Branden. He seems to get bigger everyday. Last night we gave him is first bath in his bath tub. He didn't like that to much. He has been doing really good at night these past couple of days. At first he would only sleep if he was in bed with us, but now we have him sleeping in his bassinet and only waking up once or twice a night to get feed. My parents leave in a couple of days, that sure will be an adjustment for us because we will have had all this help and now we will be doing everything on our own now. Plus David goes back to work on Monday so it will be a big adjustment for me. I am still in a lot of pain when I walk around. So I try and sit as much as I can. If the pain continues I will go to the doctors and get it checked out. I love my swing!


First time in my bouncer. It vibrates, plays music and lights up!

Its hot here, so I like to just be dressed in my onsie.


Pictures from David's birthday


Branden's first walk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can Branden get any cuter?!?! Miss you and can't wait to meet you little man!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home