Monday, March 19, 2007

Uncomfortable

I am not sleeping so well anymore. I just can't get comfortable, actually I can't get comfortable even when I am awake. I was having some light cramping in my stomach this morning, which went away after I just sat on the couch and drank some water. Wasn't sure if they were braxton hicks or just the baby twisting and stretching. Even though I hate going to the doctors lately, I am excited to see what she has to say. Maybe I am dilated some, which would be a blessing. Also, it would nice to hear everything is still going smooth with the baby. Or even better maybe she would say, looks like the baby will be here this week. But I doubt that. I can always wish. Will let you know how my appointments goes right away.

It is my Grandma Resner's Birthday today! I hope she has a great birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home