Tuesday, February 27, 2007

They Let Me Out

I finally got out of the hospital after being in for a week with kidney failure. I will write more later once I am feeling 100%. I am still pretty tried and weak but just wanted everyone to know I am doing ok and the baby is great. It is really nice to be home, I don't think I could have spent one more night in the hospital. David is going to take a couple more days off so he can stay with me, so don't worry about me getting taken care of while I am home. I really don't know what I would have done with out him this past week.

Will try and write really soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gald your home honey and you just get better. Love Linda

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sara! I hope you're alright. Get better soon!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home