Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lots Of Appointments

I had a WIC appointment yesterday. Basically just making sure my nutrition is going well during the pregnancy. Everything looks good from the blood work that I had done. My weight is also right on track. They want a 40 lbs weight gain and I am at 32 lbs. I can forsure see the weight gain in my face, ankles and butt.

Tomorrow I have another doctors appointment and 2 more next week. Then we are already into March the week after that. As of today only 58 more days until he arrives! So much to do, so little time. It would be a lot easier if I could get more things done during the week, but with no car it is pretty tough. So we have to get all of our shopping done during the weekend.

Moving around is getting tougher because it is harder to breathe and the baby is kicking me in the ribs a lot. Also, I am having the worst heart burn ever.

Otherwise, that is about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home