Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pictures From MN ~ Part 3

This is the last set of pictures from my visit. Here is everyone at Famous Daves the night before I left.
This is the tree my mom and dad planted for our baby up at the cabin.
my mom is the artist of the family
my mom and I painted these bottles while we were at the cabin.
the ice house
Tony's little girl Ally

These angels were given as gifts at my babyshower as a reminder to pray for our baby.
My Shadow Monster!

Tweety flew and was hiding behind the cups.
Shadow loves sitting by the fire.
look at this fancy cake i made for my moms birthday
My friend Tony and me
Andrea, Andrea, Tony, Brandi and me eating at Brandi's work
Brandi's son Haiden

Today I got all my appointments booked up until 38 weeks. Hopefully, I wont have to schedule many more and everything keeps going smooth. In March we will start going to our childbirth classes. And also in March we will get our tour of the labor and delivery area. Really this pregnancy seems to have flown by. It seems like every week we have to go to an appointment. Of course it is getting harder and harder to get comfortable to fall asleep. Just because the baby likes to move around like crazy at night.

Well, it has already been a year since I started my blog. It is fun to look back and see all that I have been through in just a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home