Friday, February 09, 2007

9 Weeks...

...Left!!

I can't believe how fast the time is going by. I still remember when I was only 9 weeks along. Now pretty much each week until my due date I have some sort of doctors appointment. And we still have to finish getting the baby's room ready. We have baby clothes all over the floor. I just want everything perfect for when he finally arrives. So the time should go by pretty fast. Before we know it he will be here.

I am feeling really good latley. Getting sleep is a little tough because the baby moves a lot at night so I am always waking up and having to use the bathroom. Also, trying to get comfortable is tough. At the moment I am sleeping with 5 pillows, which seems to help a bit.

It has been raining here the last couple of days but finally today it has cleared up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home