Friday, March 23, 2007

3 More Weeks

I am more then ready to get this pregnancy over with. I can't believe how tired my body feels and how just going up and down the stairs is like a work out. Plus with these stints in every time I move I have to use the bathroom. It is true what every pregnant women says that the last month is the worst. You just want to get it over with. You have been fat and tired for so long you just want it over with. And plus if you haven't had a perfect pregnancy and who has you just want it over with and you just want to meet the little baby inside of you.

My house still isn't ready for our baby to arrive. I was hoping to have the house perfectly clean and the baby's room all set up cute. But so far I haven't completed either task. I am sure most moms wish for this and it never happens.

My parents will be here in 2 weeks, so that will be great to have them here.

Also, Happy Birthday to my Uncle Rick and my Cousin Justin! Miss you Both!

And David wrote in his blog yesterday, so make sure you check that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home