Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Feeling OK Today

My doctors appointment didn't go as well as I had hoped it would. I didn't find out to much information on my progress. Of course they did some labs because I was in some pain and the bleeding was still there. The doctor did call us last night but we missed her call. Her message said there was no need for concern about the labs and she would call us this morning. I did see another new doctor yesterday, which was disappointing because I really was excited about the doctor I was scheduled to see. My new doctor was not very friendly and me being so emotional and worried about everything it just made her seem worse. She does want me to be seen every week now until I have the baby.

After we left the doctors my pain in my lower back just got worse, so I wasn't feeling very well. And going to the bathroom is very painful. I just don't know how to get comfortable. My doctor was going to give me some strong pain meds, but I hate to keep pilling on the meds. I am already on my seizure meds and plus meds for my bladder infection which isn't sitting to well with me, since you aren't suppose to take it near the end of your pregnancy.

This morning I feel a little better. Moving around is easier, so maybe I can clean up this house a little. David has been a huge help lately.

I actually found a website this morning that really gave me some relief knowing that I am not the only one in the world that is going through the pain of having these stints in. It was reassuring to know that is was normal to have lots of pain in my back, bleeding and bladder infection. It was like I was reading about myself. Lots of the women said if you can make it through the pain of this, labor will be a breeze. So I was really happy to hear that. But we will see.

Of course I can't forget to mention to say Happy Birthday to my Grandma Bear and my Great Grandma Helen! We hope you both have a great day and we wish we could be there to celebrate with you! We love and miss you a lot!!
Love, Sara, David and Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home