Sunday, April 15, 2007

2 Weeks Old


Tomorrow Branden will already be 2 weeks old! The time sure has gone by fast. It has been really nice having my parents here to help us out. We have been able to get in a few naps with them here, so I will miss those when they leave. We all fight over who gets to hold Branden. He already knows he is spoiled. He is a super good baby, probably because everyone is always fighting over him. We bring him in tomorrow for his 2 week check up. He seems to have grown so much since he was born, I can see such a change.

I love my Grandma!


I love my Grandpa!



Happy Easter

My dad grilling up some steaks. Its been in the 80's here!

More pictures tomorrow....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the biggest steaks I have ever seen! Love you guys!

Brandi

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home