Monday, May 07, 2007

5 Weeks Old

Everything is going well with me. Yesterday I actually was able to walk around 2 stores and still feel fine once we got home. Before I couldn't even make it 5 minutes in a store. And also yesterday was also an extra good day because I was able to fit into a pair of my jeans I wore before I got pregnant. So far only one pair fit, but I have hope I will fit into them all one day soon once I get moving again. I was going to take Branden out in his stroller today, but it was way to windy. Branden is doing well. Waking up twice at night to eat now. Once around midnight and then around 3am. So that is tough. Really hope he is one of those babies that sleep through the night at 2 months or at least 5 or 6 hours straight. Bought him a mirror so he can look at himself, but he fell asleep.
branden and daddy

Branden watching tv...probably dr.phil. my dad says it is his favorite show.

he just loves this swing
so precious!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Sara, I'm SO glad you're feeling better, and are able to get up and move around a bit more. I hope the rest of the healing goes well, and has you 100% in no time!

Your son is SO beautiful! Really, I'm so very happy for you.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home