Wednesday, April 25, 2007

3 weeks and 2 days old

Yesterday we took Branden in for his circumcision. Everything went well. There was 3 other babies getting it done too. I was the only mommy crying though. He did so good. He wasn't crying when they took him or when they brought him back. He was so brave! They watched him for a few hours after and then we got to bring him home.

Friday I finally get my stents taken out. I am hoping finally I will get some pain relief after they are out.

So far Branden has been a pretty good baby. Only crying when he is hungry. Which is every 3 hours. He sure is a eater. He was 7 lbs 2 oz at birth and is already 7 lbs 12 oz. Here he is getting ready for a stroller ride



He wasn't excited about his first bath. He was happy to be out of the tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home