Sunday, May 20, 2007

Doing Well

Everybody is doing well here. On Friday I had my 6 week postpartum check-up and everything looks good. Branden met the doctor who delivered him and she was so excited to see him. She was holding him and hugging him. She is a really sweet doctor.

Branden is doing well. He is getting huge! We already had to go up to the next size diaper, which was sad for me. We think he is around 10 lbs. He is pretty solid. He loves to eat, but we can only feed him 4 oz at a time other wise he will spit it up. I think he has acid reflux. He goes to the doctor next week, so I will talk to his doctor about it. Everything I have read about acid reflux says as long as he is gaining weight there is no need to be concerned because it is common in babies. You just have to be careful not to over feed and keep them upright as long as possible. If it gets worse they will give the baby meds, but for now we are just keeping an eye on it. We are also logging how much he eats and when and how much we think he spits up. Branden is also going to the bathroom regularly so we know he is getting food.

The weather has finally gotten nice around here. For about 2 weeks it was rainy and cloudy. So I have been stuck inside with Branden, hopefully this week we will get lots of walks in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Have a great holiday weekend!
I just love your pictures...Brandon sure is a beautiful baby.
Love to you, Donch.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home