Friday, May 11, 2007

Tired Today

I can't believe it is already Friday. Boy the time sure does fly by when you have a baby in the house. You are always busy doing something with him or trying to get at least one thing done around the house. I think David and I have done a pretty good job at keeping the house semi-kept together. At least we are getting the dishes and laundry washed.

I am super tired today. Branden had a bad tummy ache last night around 4 am, so I was up holding him. And then I took a nap at 6:30 am until David left for work. Never thought I would be taking a nap that early. David got the pleasure of changing Branden's first poopy diaper that leaked all the way to his clothes. So I was happy I missed that.

Branden is getting bigger every day. He is starting to coo when you talk to him. And he loves looking in the mirror now when you change his diaper. He also loves rattles and his peek-a-boo books my mom bought for him.

No new pictures...will post some soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me, that explosive diaper will not be the last!

Glad to hear that things are going well.

How are you feeling?

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you got to nap. Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day.
Love,
Grandma

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home