Sunday, May 07, 2006

Spring Cleaning

I finally watched "Walk the Line" last night and was I ever glad we rented it. When David went to see it when it first came out, but I didn't want to go with because I thought it was going to be stupid, but it was really a great movie. If you haven't seen it you must see it.

Today I have pretty much been cleaning all day. I wanted to get all of it out of the way so I don't have much to do during the week. Also, with moving soon I went to start organizing some things to make it easier on myself. And I haven't been sleeping very well at night so hopefully all this work will tire me out. It is also makes it hard to fall asleep when it is still light out... your body gets so confused.

Another beautiful day here....I am guessing probably only in the high 40's though. Shows what a beautiful day is to us. As long as there is no wind, it is a perfect day!

Well, back to cleaning...miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home