Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Back In The Flow Of Things

Hello Everyone! Yes, I know it has been along time since my last post but I am still here and writting. We just got internet at our new house so I thought I should post something. We have been moving in the past few weeks and still have a little more unpacking and organizing to do. This move has seemed to be the hardest for me, I'm not sure why. Probably because of Branden being around and only being able to work when he sleeps or one of his is playing with him. We really can't get started and keep going. Branden really loves this house. He loves having a play room and having lots of room outside to play. He loves riding the 4-wheeler around the yard. Our yard needs some work. The past owners really let the yard go and really didn't do any landscapping. We are hoping next spring we have enough money to give the yard a complete re-do. I really want a nice yard so Branden can play out there and roll in the grass. We have a lot of those sticker plants in the yard and they are always getting stuck on him. I am also enjoying this house a lot. The kitchen is wonderful. David and I have been wanting a big kitchen for the past 6 years.

This past weekend was a lot of fun for Branden. We went to the State Fair. Branden loves tractors and lawn mowers! So once we got to machinery hill he didn't want to leave. No kidding we spent 3 hours looking and sitting on all the tractors. We kept asking him if he wanted to go see other things, but he didn't. We did get to eat some good food, also pet the goats, went in the butteryfly house and saw the parade. Branden enjoyed the butterfly house but did rip a few wings trying grab them. Those poor butterflies.

We are planning on having a house warming party, but we still are unsure of a date. There are still a few things we want to get done before we have a big party at the house. But we are excited to show it off to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home