Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Still Here

Yes, I'm still writting in here...i've just been so busy lately I keep forgetting to write. I just put Branden down for a nap so I thought I better just post something quick. Well, lets see... what has happened this past week. Yesterday, my dad did our house inspection and it went pretty good. Looks like we will need one new toilet, but thats no big deal. And we are asking the seller if they will just replace it for us, but if not, a new toilet isn't too expensive. We close on the house June 29th and I think it will take about a month after that before we move in. Because we need to paint and re-carpet. Also, we are going to re-stain the cabinets so they look fresh and new. And since David and my dad have to work during the day they will have to do the work in the evening or during the weekends. Also, we want all of our stuff all unpacked before we move in so we don't have boxes all over the place. We aren't too much in a hurry now that we have a house bought.

For Memorial weekend we went up to my parents cabin for the weekend with my parents. It was a lot of fun. David and my dad did a lot of fishing and actually caught a lot of fish. We were going to eat it, but never got around to it. Branden tried fishing for the first time, but only caught grandpa's thumb! Also, we rode in the boat. Branden liked riding around on the lawn mover and David had fun riding the dirt bike and 4-wheeler. On Sunday, Branden, my mom and me went to Longville to go shopping. A lot of cute shops.

Tuesday, we got our first shipment of stuff already. It got here pretty fast. Branden was pretty excited to see all of his toys. We only unpacked some of them but when I brought Branden outside to see his toys all he could say was "Oh My, Oh My, Oh My" and he put his hands on his head. I think he was in shock.

Today, I am going to try and enroll branden into a summer gym class and get his hair cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home