Thursday, May 21, 2009

No News

Just wanted to let you all know that we haven't heard anything on the house we put an offer on. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we get it. I guess it could take up to 5 days to hear if we got it or not and since it is memorial weekend we might not hear anything until Tuesday.

I know I have been really slacking on posting pictures so I will really try and get some up in the next few days. I have lots to post.

Just quick update on the last few days....

Yesterday, Branden rode a bike for the first time! It was pretty exciting. We were at Target and he always wants to look at the bikes at every store, so I got him a tricycle to sit on and one minute he was right next to me and then I looked over and he was pedaling away. I was shocked. And now today he rode his bike with training wheels on it. He is getting so big!

Monday, we had a nice day visiting with Cyndy and baby Landen. We went to McDonalds playplace and then to the park. Cyndy took lots of cute pictures of the boys. Of course it was hard to get one of them together because Branden was getting pretty jealous of Landen. He didn't like it too much when his mommy was holding another baby. But it was a fun day.

Today, I went and bought Branden and I new swimsuits for this weekend since we are going up to the cabin. We are hoping for nice weather so we can go out on the boat. I also got a pedicure. It was nice to have some time alone to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home