Friday, July 10, 2009

House Update

Sorry everyone for such a long break between posts. Each time I write I say I'm going to write more and add pictures, but I never do. I'm just horrible lately. We've just been so busy lately with the house. It's a lot of work picking everything out. David is extra busy. He works during the day for my dad and then at night goes and works on the house. Since our house was a forclosure it does need a little work. Last weekend he pulled out the carpet and the wood floors. And this week he has been sanding the cabinets so we can re-stain them so they look fresh and new. I think I have decided on the paint colors for the house and the carpet, but I haven't figured out the wood floor color yet. We bought new appliances the other day and we are really excited about them. They are really nice. We bought them at Lowes and they were having a 20% off sale, so we got a really good deal on them. Our house pretty much should be brand new when we are all done because are pretty much replacing everything. When David was at the house last weekend he met all the neighbors and he said they are all really nice. The ones across the street are our age, so we are excited about that. We should be in our house in about 3 weeks if everything goes as plan.

Besides the houses we really haven't been up to much. Branden and I stay busy by going to the beach or playing outside. Branden amazes me everyday by the things he says or the things he does. He is just the best little boy ever. He is always telling me about all the things he loves. He loves a lot of things! Trucks, cats, tires, vacuums, tractors, 4-wheelers, phones, dogs, pretty much everything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to finally get an update! Life needs to slow down for both of us so we can actually get together soon. Congrats on the house and don't let those boys tire you out to bad.
~Andrea

11:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bring out regardless of junk things and also almost any PvP passions. What's further, to be able to create it through from your enemies' attacks will create that better to stay away from decrease expenses.

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home