Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Beach, Beach, Beach

The weather has been so nice out these past few days so Branden and I have been spending lots of time at the beach. Branden really loves the beach. There is so much sand for him to play with and since school isn't out yet the beach is pretty much empty so he has lots of room to run around. Branden will actually walk out into the water, which was really suprising to me because he is really afraid of pools. Hopefully if we go to the beach enough this summer he will want to maybe sit in the water. Yesterday when we went to the beach we went with a few friends who also have kids. Branden really enjoyed playing with one of the boys. He was actually playing with him. They were playing catch. So neat to see him interacting with other kids, he usually is so shy or wants only to play or sit right next to me.

Last night, David, my Dad, my sister and I went to a Twins game. It was a lot of fun to be out with everyone and it has been a long time since David and I have been out together with out Branden. Branden stayed home with Grandma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home