Monday, June 25, 2007

Only Getting Cuter

Branden is doing really good. He only fits into his 3 month clothes now. Which is sad, he has grown a lot in the last 2 weeks. And of course only gotten cuter! I can't believe how much I love him and how happy he makes me. He makes me smile all the time. It is so cute how he will talk to me now. He is very talkative. Also, he likes to think he can walk already, so I have to walk him around the house. He doesn't like tummy time at all. Also, he is starting to hate getting his picture taken because of the flash.






Just like daddy in his outfit


peek-a-boo

sucking his thumb






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Getting so big can't wait to meet you Branden! Miss you hope everything is going well! Auntie Sheila :)

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Getting so big can't wait to meet you Branden! Miss you hope everything is going well! Auntie Sheila :)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home