Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's a BOY!!

We just got back from my ultrasound and found out we will be having a Boy! The doctor says the baby looks very healthy. We were able to get some really nice ultrasound pictures because I am consider "high risk." It was so wonderful to be able to see the baby so clearly. He looks so precious and cute.Here the baby's butt is up with his arms covering up his face. Since he was upside down with his butt in the air you could clearly see the baby was a BOY!
Look how cute!! We got a few 3D pictures, but this one turned out the best. He kept wanting to cover his face. I will put up the rest of the pictures tomorrow.

David and I are so happy to find out what we will be having. And very excited to hear that the baby looks so healthy. We can't wait to meet him!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation!! I had to check my email right away this morning since I knew you were finding out! I am so happy for you two he looks adorable!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hunny, I couldnt get to work fast enough, I was so excited to get online and hear your news. Congrats on the baby boy!!!! You and Dave must be super excited and have many more fun times ahead!
Andrea

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are sooooo excited for the two of you!!! Thanks for sharing the photos-how wonderful!!!
congrats once again!

love you both

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can start shopping!!! I will call you this weekend.
Love,
Misty, Michael, Aiden, & Ryan

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was very exciting for us and can't wait for Baby Boy's arrival. Larva's have been well known for their shyness around the camera. We love all three of you and look forward to more photo shoots. Your doing great!!!
Love Mom & Dad.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home