Monday, December 04, 2006

Decorating for Christmas

Wow, it has been awhile since I last posted. I guess nothing exciting to write about. I really can't believe it is already December. These past few months have just flown by. David and I put up our Christmas tree last night. And today I spent most of the day decorating the tree and our house. I still have some more decorating to do as soon as David finds my last box full of Christmas stuff. I didn't want to decorate this year because my family isn't coming out anymore, so really I would just be putting it up for David and me to see. But David convinced me that it would be a good idea to decorate for the season and plus he said he would put up the tree. Usually he wants nothing to do with the decorating. I am glad I did decorate because if I didn't I am sure I would be depressed celebrating Christmas without my family. Of course I have David here and I know he will make Christmas wonderful and memorable. It was just David and I last year and we were just thankful we were able to spend the day together, unlike other years.

David had Friday off so we went shopping all day and out to lunch. Didn't really buy much but it is always fun for me to see all the new stuff they are putting out for Christmas. They also had a little Christmas market that we spent some time at.

I will be home in January for a few weeks for a visit. I am getting really excited to come home. David wont be able to come home with me this time because he doesn't have enough leave. But he will stay busy here with work and he plans on going skiing one weekend.

Next weekend David has to go TDY for work to the Edel Weiss Lodge and Resort and I get to go with. It's a really nice place to vacation to here in Germany but it is only for service members. We will be there for 5 days but David has to do some stories while we are there so I will have to keep myself busy while he works. But there is so much to do there like a spa, tours and many places to eat. I am just excited to go on a little vacation with David before the baby comes.

Wednesday is the big day! We finally find out what we are having! I am just excited to know what it is so I can start shopping! The baby has been moving like crazy and more at night now. So the kicks keep me up all night. We can't wait to be able to share what we are having, so I will post the news right away.

I feel like I am getting bigger and bigger everyday, so I will try and get a new picture up this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait till tommorrow, I'm sure your feeling it worse though so I'm sure I'll live. I saw Tony and Ally last night, she was feeling well though so cried alot, but thats just part of babies. You better post the baby sex right away! Its going to be so funny to see you with a big belly next month!!!!
I miss ya and love ya (and the baby too)
Andrea

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home