Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Neat Feeling

The baby has been moving like crazy. What a neat feeling! I can even see the baby kick and move around. It's such a miracle. I love just watching my stomach for the baby to move. The baby is always moving around from top to bottom and side to side.

I go to the doctors tomorrow for my 16-20 week appointment. I will be one day shy of 19 weeks, so I am hoping my doctor will schedule my ultrasound for next week. They say 20 weeks and on are the best times in telling if you are having a girl or a boy. David and I can't wait to find out what we are having. I will post the date of the ultrasound as soon as we find out.

It has been getting a little colder here. Lots of windy days but no sign of snow. We actually still have lots of green leaves on our trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home