Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Yard Work

I spent an hour and a half doing yard work today and it doesn't even seem like a put a dent in it. Our yard is so full of weeds and leaves it is hard to know where to start. And there are all these flowers that are dieing and I have no idea what to do to them. Do I pull them out, cut them down or just leave them the way they are? I am definitly not cut out to have such a big garden. I should have a "raking party" like my grandma does so we can get all the work done in a day. The weather has been perfect though to do yard work. It hasn't been to hot or to cold. The tempature has been in the mid 60's.

Everything is going well here. David is staying busy with work and I am feeling well. My next doctors appointment isn't until the middle of November.

Miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home