Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Getting Colder Here

I did hear from my doctor yesterday and she said that it is common to feel dizzy like that during pregnancy. She said I probably fainted because I didn't sit down right away and drink enough water that day. My doctor said that all my tests have been good so far, so there is no reason for concern. Just to make sure I am drinking and eating enough. I have felt fine since I fainted. I have been taking it easy since Saturday, just to be safe. I do see my High Risk doctor on the 16th.

The weather here has been in the mid 60's the last few days because it hasn't stopped raining since Saturday night.

Otherwise, things are going good here. Our house is almost put together. We still need a few things and hang up a few pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home