Thursday, September 14, 2006

Feeling Good

I went to bed last night a little worried because today I am 10 weeks pregnant. They say at your 10 week mark is when you start to get your morning sickness really bad. But when I woke up this morning I felt great and I even slept really good last night. Only getting up twice to go to the bathroom. So for now I am just going to keep my fingers crossed that I wont get morning sickness really bad. I still haven't been sick, just a little gagging here and there. But I can live with that.

David is just starting to feel better. He has been sick all week. His work has been sending him home a little early everyday.

No pregnancy pictures yet, but I will have David take one so I can get one up. I know my mom would be upset if I didn't put any up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home