Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Appointment

I had a doctors appointment this morning. Everything went pretty well. The neurologist decided to take me off my Topamax. Before we went on leave they had decreased my dosage from 200mg 2x a day to 100mg 2x a day. But my doctor today thought it would be safer just to stop and David and I thought it would be best to stop too. I will have to go back on the Topamax during my third trimester though. For now I can't drive. But that is ok, I really wasn't driving in Germany. Tomorrow, I go in for my 6-8 week appointment. We will just go over some paperwork.

This morning I wasn't feeling that well. I had a hard time eating my breakfast but, after I layed down for awhile I felt better. I am still having a hard time getting my sleep schedule back to normal and with having to get up to go to the bathroom so much at night, that just seems to make it harder.

David has unpacked his suitcase already but, I can't see that in my future. I am just so tired lately. And I don't have to much nausea, but I have been getting dizzy when I stand-up to quick or I'm moving a lot.

Today I am: 8 1/2 weeks pregnant
and they say the baby is an Inch and 1/2 long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home