Wednesday, September 06, 2006

6-8 week

This morning I went in for my 6-8 week appointment. Everything went well. I just had to go over some paperwork, get weighed, pee in a cup and give blood. They test for everything. Now I wont have to go back to the doctors for a couple weeks now, which is nice. It seems like so much work to go to the doctors these days.

Yesterday night I was feeling pretty sick. But it helped when I just sat down and tired to relax. I also got some good sleep lastnight. I was very thankful for that.

The weather is still nice here...in the 70s. I sort of wish it would rain a little so I don't have to go outside and water the grass or the plants. Our yard is a mess. Since no one took care of it while we were gone it has just gone wild. We can't wait for fall to come so we can just cut everything back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home