Thursday, September 21, 2006

11 Weeks Today

I hit 11 weeks in my pregnancy today. Things have been pretty positive so far. I have felt a little nausea here and there but, I think that is pretty much over. I am happy to say I never threw-up though. And of course my emotions have been crazy. One minute I feel fine and the next minute I could just cry over anything. It is still hard to get comfortable when I am trying to fall asleep. My bed use to be very comfortable and now it just feels like I am sleeping on the hard floor. Which makes my back, side and neck hurt...which in turn makes my day a mess.

Next week we go in for our 10-12 week appointment. They say that is when you will be able to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time. I am really looking forward to that.

Nothing to new around here. David is busy at work. So he leaves early so he can get a start on his day and it is never certain when he will be home.

They say the baby is already 3 inches long (the size of a large goldfish). I have been reading a lot of magizanes and books about being pregnant, so that seems to help me a lot with all my questions and reassure myself that I am not going crazy. It is just the hormones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home