Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dreaming

Been having some crazy dreams lately. They seem so real. I can't believe once I am awake I can remember them all. I am having a hard time falling asleep at night because I just can't get comfortable. I am sure it just gets worse as I get bigger.

But the good news is that I haven't had any morning sickness, so it looks like I will probably just pass through that stage. My mom said she didn't have much morning sickness either.

I have noticed my stomach is starting to grow a little. Not so comfortable to wear my jeans anymore. Been wearing a lot of sweatpants lately.

I have been looking on the internet a lot at all the cute baby stuff out there. I can't wait to find out if we are having a Girl or a Boy so I can start shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home