Friday, November 10, 2006

Shot

I got the flu shot yesterday. Boy was that fun. I went with my neighbor, who is also pregnant and we had to wait almost 2 hours for the shot. I almost just said lets come back later. But I made it through the wait and I am glad it is over with. It actually wasn't that bad. This morning my arm is very sore because I slept on my arm that I got the shot in.

Nothing exciting has happened the last few days. So I haven't had anything to write about in my blog. And I know I have been horriable at getting some pictures up of me.

David has today off for Veteran's Day. He is busy trying to get our computer set up down stairs. And I am sure we will do some more yard work tomorrow before it gets to cold here. It was pretty nice yesterday, no jacket needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home