Friday, May 19, 2006

Work BBQ

When I got to work this morning I was informed that there was a work BBQ going on this afternoon. They were having it for the whole MWR department and so that included me in the Galleria. Basically everyone who works for MWR speaks Icelandic, so I knew going there I wasn't going to understand anyone, but ofcourse I went. I went over with the people in my building, ofcourse most the time they spoke Icelandic so I had no idea what the heck they were talking about. Made me wish I had learned more of the Icelandic language software we had bought when we got here. But there language is so hard to pick up, that only lasted about a month until I gave it up. The BBQ wasn't all bad...it got me out of work for a hour or so....love getting paid for not being at work! And the food was really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home