Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Looking For Sea Shells

Since the weather was so BEAUTIFUL yesterday my friend called me and wanted to know if I wanted to go to the beach with her and her kids while our husbands did the weekly "Icebreaker" show. I gladly agreed because I had been stuck at work all day and I had been wanting to enjoy this nice weather. Granted this is not the typical beach, no white sand, no swimming and ofcourse no tanning. There is rocks everywhere and the sand is black, but I guess that is pretty neat to see. While there we just spent our time just looking for sea shells and enjoying the weather. There were hundreds of sea shells everywhere. I took some pictures, but I still have to load them up...so expect them soon.

Yesterday driving home from work there were so many kids out playing, I didn't even know that there were that many kids on this base...usually it is just a ghost town. This place would be a 100 times better if the weather was like this everyday, you would actually be able to go out and enjoy the places here.

Finally got to hear a little of David's band the other day. He record a part of there practise on Sunday. They are good...I was impressed! It is to bad they wont be able to be a band for much longer.

Miss you all...XOXO