Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Home Sick

I didn't sleep at all last night because both of my eyes kept watering so bad. Finally I had to just go and get a wet towel and keep that over my eyes to help with the pain and the watering. That also helped me get a hour of sleep this morning. But this morning my eyes were so red and so gross looking I just had to call in sick to work. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon to find out if it is Pink Eye or some sort of infection. Hopefully they will give me eye drops either way.

Yesterday, my old boss Cara from Turkey emailed me and told me that her Husband got force shaped out of the military. Meaning they got rid of him because there was to many people in that job field. They force shaped out 80%. So they will be getting out in July, but she told me that they will be moving to Minnesota. How exciting that will be to be able to see her again. Funny how everything works.